Thursday, December 27, 2007

Turks & Caicos - the rest

The remainder of our week involved a lot of sun-baking, tennis, eating (as one always does at Club Med) and drinking. In general, Laura was the tennis queen, getting up at 9:30 every morning for the tennis lesson without fail. I occasionally joined her when I could drag myself out of bed. My sport of choice (other than softball) was water polo, where I managed to used my netball skills to be the high-scorer of my team. Unfortunately, half way into the game, the other team had cottoned on to me and I would end up with at least 3 people defending me (no joke).

Laura found met a guy half way through the trip and that left me a lot of time at night to figure out who to hang out with. I wasn't too impressed with most of the guests but managed to find some friends amongst the Club Med staff and 3 cool Canadian guys. That's all I'm willing to admit on a public webpage :)



No comments: